OTHER NEWS





Keep you and your children safe. Find the latest Product Recalls here.




BEWARE OF THE DEADLY TOXINS IN YOUR HOME - What you don't know about many common household products

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

T-MOBILE OUTAGE INFORMATION

There seems to be an issue qith T-Mobile and a current service outage which has T-MOBILE subscribers wondering when their T-Mobile service will resume.
Those seeking information about T-Mobile coverage and poor service area's can visit the T-Mobile website at T-MOBILE - How to report an Outage section of their website http://support.t-mobile.com/doc/tm20106.xml. As far as contacting T-Mobile you can contact T-Mobile Customer service at 1-877-453-1304 until 10PM PST tonight. They do have 24 hour automated service, however that may not tell you all that much about the T-Mobile service outage or when you can expect to have your T-Mobile service active again.



If you still have problems with T-Mobile and their service, you can contact T-MOBILE CUSTOMER SERVICE by mailing them at T-Mobile Customer Relations P.O. Box 37380 Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380.
T-MOBILE CUSTOMER SERVICE phone number
Call us at: 1-800-T-MOBILE
1-800-866-2453
Business customers call: 1-888-537-4242


Below is a message posted on the T-Mobile website regarding the T-Mobile Nationwide service outage which began at approximately 5:30 PM EST

ATTENTION: We’re making good progress restoring voice and messaging service to affected customers. At this time, approximately 5 percent of T-Mobile customers are experiencing service disruptions. Issues began at approximately 5:30 p.m. Eastern time. Our rapid response team is working continuously to fully resolve this disruption. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused our customers.



You can see updates on the T-Mobile Nationwide service outage by visiting the T-Mobile Forum

This T-Mobile Service outage has many T-Mobile Customers screaming at T-Mobile Customer service on their online forum. T-Mobile Customer service reps are keeping themselves busy editing the Forum postings to remove Obsenities. They are, however, leaving in the many complaints and demands for money back.

shatteredeyes13, a pregnant mother has this to say about the T-Mobile Service outage on her only form of communication:
Lynn, MA is down. I do expect t-mobile will be providing some sort of compensation for this problem. I pay my rather expensive bill every month on time. This is my only phone, I am pregnant and have a young son, god forbid something were to happen during this outage. What then? I am very unhappy right now about this.



ccresp01 is another expectant mother who echos Shatteredeyes' concern over the T-Mobile Service outage:
okay so this is crap and i do have the right to complain because i am pregnant and what if something happens to me and no one is here to pick me up to go to the hospital it will be your service fault because if i cant get a hold of anyone i am going to call you guys and you guys do need to get this problem fixed right away......... So Please can you hurry and get this fixed i dont need complications right now!!!!!!!!!



ami702 need her phone so she can continue her argument with her boyfriend. (Kinda cute)

It seems as though a lot of people are getting theirs back (according to facebook). But I still haven't gotten mine. I go to school 30 miles away in Mobile, AL and live in Fairhope AL. I didn't have service during my whole night class (not that I needed it then), and I assumed I would get it as I drove across the bay... didn't get it, and here I am 30 miles away... at 9 35 pm. Still without. Would kind of like an explanation, seeing as I am super dependant on my cell phone. And am currently arguing with my boyfriend and would like to continue that argument =)



So.. .southern Alabama... still out.


DarkChocolate is so upset about the T-Mobile Service outage he/she is talking class action lawsuit. Interesting idea, but I do not think it would fly, cell companies have lawyers who make sure there is a clause in the contract.

OMFG.......some people here we go to this person I had to write to u on behalf of the sane consumers of T-mobile. I dont care if t-mobile is the cheapest it AINT FREE...so right now I have 0 service but Im not gonna get a 0 bill. As far as the celluar service with tech being like it is today if everyone else thats paying their bill is getting service I want what I pay for too. n thats service not mistakes n not excuses. they keep sayin 5%they wont have to worry about thats 5% huh .....but hey at least u can stop workin for free go apply for a job I no they should b hiring go get paid for being stupid u will b in good company...suck up...the only way my cell fone shouldnt b workin is if global warning has been issued but if verizon, att, sprint has service n my bill is paid I WANT MY SERVICE WORKIN...CAN U SAY CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT...


kleuzinger had this to say about the T-Mobile service outage and the T-Mobile "Apology"

So, you sincerely apologize. I can't call my mother on the anniversary of my father's death. Well as long as you apologize. Pathetic



1. My wife's phone cut out during a job interview. - twice (she didn't get the job)

2. I can't get signal in my own home. - I live in Dallas, not the boonies.

3. I have at least one dropped call a day.



We originally left AT&T to save money. The service is cheaper, but it IS NOT a better value.



This is it. I am done. When my contract expires, I would not re-up if THEY GAVE ME MONEY to use the service.



Bitter and Irritated,

Kenn


Sexyfuneralboy (his nickname, not my observation) is in abit of a life and death situation with the T-Mobile service outage. Just goes to show, one cannot rely on one technology when doing business.

T-Mobile........... Service in atlanta is down........... I am a funeral director and i need my phone just incase a family calls and they are in need of my service. Its kinda difficult to explain when someone has lost there loved one and i say of my service was down..... Please speed up the process and get us up and running! Thanks In Advance!


USUCK has an interesting point on the whole "5% of our network" thing. Honestly, I was thinking the same thing. It looks like a nationwide T-Mobile Service outage to me

Hey mathematically challenged ( and yes I'm spelling challenged)! 5% means 5%! Let's see, Michigan, Texas, Florida, Ohio, New York - that is 5% of the state and we know they don't have 100% coverage in the 50 states. Look, don't make excuses for them - I only expect the truth. If it is 50% of the network, then tell us. We can handle it. We can figure out what to do. We have computers! Just come clean. Oh, and by the way, I do not expect a refund. Like someone wise earlier said, when we lose power no one refunds us anything! Just the way it is.


t mobile service, t mobile service down, t mobile, t mobile outage, t mobile customer service

No comments: