OTHER NEWS





Keep you and your children safe. Find the latest Product Recalls here.




BEWARE OF THE DEADLY TOXINS IN YOUR HOME - What you don't know about many common household products

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Linda Hogan Slanders family of the near Fatal Car Crash caused by her son Nick Hogan

Recorded tapes of Hulk and Linda Hogan talking to their jailed son have angered the family of John Graziano.

The Grazianos are suing the Hogans over the crash involving their son Nick that left John permanently mentally disabled.

On the tapes, Linda Hogan says the Grazianos are only after money, and she cared for John more than his mother did.

"She's not sad. She's just acting angry like she just wants the money," said Linda Hogan on the recording. "John never meant anything to her or Ed. It's just sad because I really appreciated you kids, and I just miss John. I miss you, too. She's not suffering. I am. I have the loss."
John Graziano suffered a severe head injury when Nick Hogan lost control of his car on a Clearwater street last year and slammed backwards into a tree. Graziano is in a semiconscious state at the Haley VA Center.

Nick Hogan is serving an eight-month sentence in the Pinellas County Jail after pleading no contest to reckless driving charges.

In a statement released Tuesday by the lawyers representing the Graziano's, the family accused the Hogans of already planning a reality TV show around Nick's release from prison.

"They don't care a bit about my son, all they are doing is planning a party," said Debra Graziano in the statement.

Ed Graziano defended his wife.

"My wife lives for her children and nobody new my son better than my wife did," he said.

About Nick, he said: "The reason he was put in jail is to think about my son. That's the last thing on his mind."

No comments: