OTHER NEWS





Keep you and your children safe. Find the latest Product Recalls here.




BEWARE OF THE DEADLY TOXINS IN YOUR HOME - What you don't know about many common household products

Monday, June 9, 2008

Jessica Alba has Baby Girl

Jessica Alba has gone from hottie to hot mama. The actress and her husband Cash Warren welcomed a baby girl named Honor Marie on June 7, according to her rep, Brad Cafarelli. This is the couple's first child.

The duo became engaged in late December after an announcement that she was expecting a baby with Warren. They were married at a Beverly Hills courthouse on May 19.

Alba played a diver in "Into the Blue" and a superhero in "Fantastic Four," but what can we expect in her new role as a mom? "I don't want to be my child's best friend. I want to be a mom," she said. "But I do want my child to come to me when they have problems and need to talk, so it's going to be about treading that line," she told Fit Pregnancy magazine.

No comments: