OTHER NEWS





Keep you and your children safe. Find the latest Product Recalls here.




BEWARE OF THE DEADLY TOXINS IN YOUR HOME - What you don't know about many common household products

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sienna Miller recalls Last night with Heath Ledger

"Heath and I had this amazing night out in Venice with my mother," she said, speaking out about her memories of the Heath who died in January from an accidental prescription overdose.

"It had been pouring with rain. Heath ran out in the middle of St Mark's Square and we were running around, and I slipped over. We all ran back to his and he gave me these dry pyjamas to get home in."

Miller said Heath's father had found the pyjamas and given them to her as a lasting memory of his son.

After much speculation Sienna spoke about her recent breakup with Rhys Ifans during her appearance on LK Today, saying: "I really thought I was very ready to settle down, but then I realised I wanted to be selfish for just a little bit longer."

No comments: