OTHER NEWS





Keep you and your children safe. Find the latest Product Recalls here.




BEWARE OF THE DEADLY TOXINS IN YOUR HOME - What you don't know about many common household products

Sunday, June 22, 2008

PICTURES of JAMIE LYNN SPEARS' Baby Girl MADDIE BRIANN


On Thursday last week Jamie Lynn Spears gave birth to a baby girl at a south Mississippi hospital the little girl was named Maddie Briann and weighed 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Ever since the birth many people have wanted to see the photos of little Maddie and today they have been released on Jamie Lynn’s Myspace account.





Here is the message from Jamie Lynn Spears on her MySpace page “I can’t say it was something I was planning to do right now, But now that it’s in my lap and that it’s something I have to deal with, I’m looking forward to being the best mom I can be”



No comments: