OTHER NEWS





Keep you and your children safe. Find the latest Product Recalls here.




BEWARE OF THE DEADLY TOXINS IN YOUR HOME - What you don't know about many common household products

Thursday, April 17, 2008

David Letterman loves Uma Thurman's Nipples


David Letter confronted Uma Thurman with her nipple revealing photos taken at Swarovski Fashion Rocks Gala evening, in aid of The Prince's Trust, when she appeared on the The Late Show with David Letterman Wednesday, April 16, 2008.

After first snatching the photos from Letterman's hand, Uma explained what happened. "This is me making a grave mistake which at my age I should not have," she said. "Depends on how you look at it," Dave teased.

"There is something called the flash test that you have to do when you wear a gown to an event," Uma continued.

"What happens is these dresses may hit the bright light of the paparazzi…they can get more see through than they look in the room and that is what happened there because I was rushing," she said.





"Mistake!" she asserted emphatically.

"Luckily everyone kept it from me that this humiliation was raging internationally…this "nippleicious disaster" so I did not have to face the consequences at the moment," she added.

"I don't think it was humiliating," Dave teased again.

No comments: