OTHER NEWS





Keep you and your children safe. Find the latest Product Recalls here.




BEWARE OF THE DEADLY TOXINS IN YOUR HOME - What you don't know about many common household products

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tara Reid Heads off to Rehab

Well it's better late than never, Tara Reid.

The original trainwreck Tara Reid's publicist confirmed that the actress Reid was admitted into Promises Treatment Center in Los Angeles, California. "We appreciate your respect to her and her family's privacy at this time," the actress's rep Jack Ketsoyan tells People magazine.

TARA REID checked herself in on Tuesday, December 9, 2008. Her rep, however, declined to reveal Reid's reason for this seemingly abrupt decision.

TARA REID's acting abilities had always been overshadowed by her 'party girl' reputation, and certainly set the bar for young starlets like Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton. In an October interview with People, TARA REID claimed she was a 'social drinker' and that her crazy past was far behind her. 'I've done it. Trust me. I've done enough for a lifetime of everything. I've had a great time. I partied. I had fun. I ate and drank whatever. I dated a million guys, but I'm so happy with where I'm at right now. I don't need to do anything anymore,' TARA REID told the magazine.




Apparently, old habits die hard. Hopefully, Promises will help TARA REID get back on track.

For More on Tara Reid

The Boob Slip - Uncensored pictures of Tara Reid and her bare breast
More on Tara Reid - Pictures bio and more of the Beautiful busty Starlett

No comments: