OTHER NEWS





Keep you and your children safe. Find the latest Product Recalls here.




BEWARE OF THE DEADLY TOXINS IN YOUR HOME - What you don't know about many common household products

Friday, October 24, 2008

Beyonce Knowles Version 2.0

Beyonce. She already has a one word name that everyone on the planet recognizes. Now she has ‘pulled a Diddy’ by revealing her alter-ego’s new name: Sasha Fierce.We know about Eminem’s ‘Slim Shady,’ and Prince’s ‘The Artist formerly known as…’ and even Garth Brooks as ‘Chris Gaines.’ Now Beyonce Knowles reveals her own alter ego that for years, seems to just take over when she’s on stage and performing. It’s Sasha Fierce. In fact, she’s even named her new album after her alter ego! The album, ‘I Am … Sasha Fierce,’ is due in stores on November 18th.

Here’s how Beyonce describes ‘Sasha’:“Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I’m working and when I’m on the stage,” the statement from the former Destiny’s Child front-woman reads.“I have someone else that takes over when it’s time for me to work and when I’m on stage, this alter ego that I’ve created that kind of protects me and who I really am.

No comments: