OTHER NEWS





Keep you and your children safe. Find the latest Product Recalls here.




BEWARE OF THE DEADLY TOXINS IN YOUR HOME - What you don't know about many common household products

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Svetlana Pankratova The Tallest woman and the Longest Legs in the World







Meet Svetlana Pankratova, the woman with the world’s longest legs according to the Guinness Book of World’s Records. See her portrait photos, biography and a long-legged video here. Her height is not her greatest asset.

She recently posed for pictures with He Pingping from China who happens to be the world’s smallest man. I do not mean in the pants pocket either. We are talking richter scale short from head to toe, while Svetlana has the longest legs in the world. What a pair.

Speaking of Pingping, she said “I heard he was going to be the shortest man, but I didn’t realize he was going to be that small.”








Svetlana Pankratova Biography
As a biography, she is from Volgograd Russia and her age is 36 years old. She loves her newfound fame as a babe of the Guinness Book with long legs.

“Well actually it’s great for me to realize that I am the queen of the longest legs. I’m the longest on the planet. It just feels good. Actually I’m proud of it.”

Ms. Pankratova’s height is 6′7″ tall of mostly hot legs but including a torso, neck and head on top. The size of her dangly legs is 4ft 3.9in tall which means that she does not need to stoop when her boytoy is performing from a chair.





That Russian boyfriend lives with her on the Costa del Sol in Spain. Svetlana is a real estate broker there.

“I don’t mind dating a shorter person,” she says. “My boyfriend is 6′1″ tall.

No comments: